Don't Let GO

Don’t let go
If the night wind should whisper gently in your ears,
Begging you to sway with him,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of the memories we have had…
If the fragrance of flower should entice you,
Asking you to go with her,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of the sweet time we once had …
If the martin should beckon to you,
Tempting you to fly away with him,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of the dreams we once strived hard for …
If the storm should create havocs and scandals in our lives,
Making you doubtful and uncertain at times,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of the faith we have on one another…
If time should be incredulous on us,
Preventing us to be in each others’ company,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of this moment in time…
If I should have taken leave of my senses,
Plunging us both into depression,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of the love you have for me…
If distance should separate us,
Bringing you away from my life,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of the promises we once made to each other…
If the fate should decide to give up upon us,
Making you sigh with disappointment,
I will ask you none,
But don’t let go…
Of the love I have for you…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home