Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ask Me Not




















Ask me not...
Who I am....
For I may not be who you think I am...
All you have to do is...
To feel me with your heart...

Ask me not...
How I feel...
For I may not feel the same way as before...
All you have to do...
Is to feel with me...

Ask me not...
To love you...
For I may not be your cup of tea...
All you have to do is...
To wait and see my worth...

Ask me not …
Where I’m going…
For I am still searching for the right way to go…
All you have to do is…
To guide me the way…

Ask me not…
To make any obligations…
For I am already burdened by many…
All you have to do is…
To wait till I am done with it…

Ask me not…
To judge you…
For I may be too harsh at times….
All you have to do is...
To become a better person without being judged…

Ask me not…
To let you go…
For I have already kept you close to my heart…
All you have to do is…
To cherish the love I have to offer you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home