Poem

A Letter to You
I have been thinking of you,
Of how life has been treating you,
A simple question “how’s life?” will do…
Thoughts of you entered my mind so often lately …
I have been missing you,
To where you are,
I have not an idea,
I pray you are well and safe & forever will be...
I have been searching for you,
But there is not a trace to be found,
Have you thought of me too?
Do you still remember me as I to you...
I have been worried about you,
Of the sudden lost of contact between us,
Thoughts of our friendship often cheers me up,
I hope everything is still fine with you….
I don't ask for more,
All I ask,
All I need to know,
Is that you are well…
Please take care….
Miss you ,my dear friend…
Your absence is greatly missed....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home