Tuesday, November 07, 2006

If ...















If...
Someday….
The star should stop twinkling…
Up in the velvet sky…
I’ll tell myself…
It doesn’t really matter…
Because I still have you...
Standing by my side…
Being the star that lights up my life…

If…
One day…
The rain should ever stop falling…
From the clear blue sky…
I’ll tell myself…
It will be alright…
Because I still have you…
Staying by my side…
Being the rain that pours your tears on me…

If…
Someday…
My heart should stop beating…
& my soul is high up…
Up above the windless sky…
I’ll tell myself…
It’s all worth it…
Because I still have you…
Kneeling by my side…
Whispering words of love …

If …
One day…
The star shall ever vanish…
& the wind stops blowing…
& the world closes in on us…
I’ll tell myself that…
It doesn’t really matter...anymore…
Because I had once lived my life…
Here on this very earth…
With you….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home