Love Triangle

Love Triangle
Love…
With so much uncertainties,
Beautiful yet cruel,
In constant dilemma it throws us,
Putting us all in this akward predicament…
Torned…
Between the two of you,
A friend so true,
& a love so genuine,
Hurting both of you,
Makes my heart wrenched…
I…
Have no means to hurt you,
But I really ought to go,
To a place I belong,
To the harbour that awaits me,
& to the one I truly love…
You…
You were there,
Through my most difficult time,
Being my silent companion,
Flocks & flocks of memories assail me,
Of the moments we shared,
But I really ought to go…
He…
He is the only one I love,
My soulmate,
Letting go of him,
Is like missing a piece of jigsaw,
A piece that makes my heart complete…
How?
How to resolve this problem?
Loving him deeply,
Yet unable to hurt you,
I am lost,
In a game called love triangle…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home