Sunday, November 05, 2006

I have learnt















I have learnt...

I have learnt not to dwell into the past…
I have learnt not to care what others said and done…
I have learnt that happiness generated within & not from others…
I have learnt not to look back but to glance ahead…
I have learnt not to stop loving just because I have once fallen …

I have learnt…

Time…
Is not portioned out…
And encased into tiny delicate capsules…
It’s a continuous never ending stream…
Which gently flows us by…

The past has passed us by…
The future is yet to come…
It’s today which matters most…
‘Coz we know not what tomorrows might bring...

Most…
Time…
It’s a dimension unto itself…

I have learnt…

Love...
Could be powerful and influencial...
It could bring the best...
It could bring the worst...
Out of us...

Love...
Not for a reason to hold...
But for a reason to love...
There's every reason to stop holding on...
To a dream which belongs to others...
But there's not a reason to stop loving again...

Most...
Love...
It's a perception unto itself...

I have learnt…

That life is a myth...
A fantasy we created...
Of what could be...
Or what could have been...

Life...
It is a story itself...
We are the author to this book…
Pen it with stories …
Stories which happened in this life time…

Most…
Life…
It’s a lesson to be learnt unto itself…

This idea came up to me and kept echoing in my brain this morning so i decided to pen it down...weird...it came up while I was assisting my friend...probably the job was just too dull for me to sit still and my brain wandered a bit further from the small confining walls of the clinic...lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home