White Frost

White Frost
White frost,
Falling down from the sky so white,
It dyes the earth in snowy white,
Painting my heart with its hue…
Another year passes by,
Another winter coming by,
Another reason not to cry,
Another year you have left me by…
White frost,
Falling down from the sky so blue,
Recalling the day we met,
With white frost such as this…
I know you will always by my side,
Watching over me from far above,
Being my guiding star,
Every time I glance up,
I shall see you there,
Shinning ever so bright…
White frost,
Falling down from the sky so dark,
It colours the earth,
It colours the sky,
Never could it colour my guiding star,
It shines ever so bright,
Undimmed by the white frost…
This white frost,
This white winter,
Is a memorable season,
A season of you and me…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home